Advanced Security Training RECERTIFICATION: 20230614
June 14 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$250.00
Where: Instinct Training located at 4495 Happy Valley Rd, Victoria, BC
- $250 plus GST (includes registration, tuition, and manual).
- Note: Registration is non refundable or transferable. Participants will receive a full refund if the course is cancelled due to low registration.
- Note: Registration cut off will be June 1, 2023.
- Note: Each student is required to pay separately for the online exam.
Pre-Requisite/ Required Documentation:
Participants must complete and sign the below documents and PRODUCE THEM IN HAND on the first day of the course. Please click on each of the below documents to view/ print.
- Sheepdog Self Protection Liability Waiver
- Par Q
- Participants must bring their AST Certificate (not expired) and their valid security license displaying the following condition on the back: “Authorized to carry and use restraints (handcuffs only)”
Required Clothing/ Equipment:
- Handcuffs, handcuff pouch, and keys are not provided. Handcuffs must be chain link (not hinged or fixed). Participants must purchase these in advance prior to taking the course. Please contact Sheepdog Self-Protection Inc for suggested retailers.
- Please wear pants with belt loops and a belt.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and non marking footwear.
- Minimum/ Maximum of 12 Participants/ Class.
- Participants must attend the FULL training session and successfully complete the learner assessment activities.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the course to check in.
- Hygiene- Deodorant. Long hair worn up. Fingernails trimmed.
- Please bring water and snacks. Although there will be a morning and an afternoon break, there is insufficient time to leave the venue. Participants will have a 45 minute‑1 hour long lunch to which you are welcome to leave the venue.
Information on AST:
- Please click HERE to visit the Justice Institute of British Columbia website.
Questions? Please contact Kris at [email protected]